For the scientific justification and discovery of oil-and-gas-bearing capacity of the Siberian platform Pre-Cambrian, the State premium was awarded to academician Andrey Alekseevich TROFIMUK, the honourable director of UIGGaM SB RAS, the head of the project, as well as to academician Alexey Emilevich KONTOROVICH, the deputy general director of UIGGaM, and to academician Victor Semenovich SURKOV, director of SNIIGGiMS.
- Kontorovich A.EH., Trofimuk A.A., Basharin A.K., Byelyayev S.YU., Fradkin G.S.Global'nyye zakonomyernosti nyeftyegazonosnosti dokyembriya Zyemli // Gyeol. i gyeofiz. - 1996. - T.37, N 8. - S.6-42. - Bibliogr.: 188 nazv.
- Kontorovich A.EH., Surkov V.S., Trofimuk A.A., Andrusyevich V.YE., Afanas'yev S.A., Gaidyeburova YE.A., Gryebyenyuk V.V., Danilova V.P., Zapivalov N.P., Karogodin YU.N., Kashtanov V.A., Kontorovich V.A., Krasnov V.I., Lyevchuk M.A., Myelyenyevskii V.N., Moskvin V.I., Smirnov L.V., Fomin A.N., Fomichyev A.S., Fradkin G.S. Nyeftyegazonosnyye bassyeiny i ryegiony Sibiri. Vyp.2. Zapadno-Sibirskii bassyein. - Novosibirsk: OIGGM SO RAN, 1994. - 201 s.
- Surkov V.S., Grishin M.P., Larichev A.I., Lotyshev V.I., Melnikov N.V., Kontorovich A.E., Trofimuk A.A., Zolotov A.N. The Riphean sedimentary basins of the eastern Siberia Province and their petroleum potential // Precambrian Research. - 1991. - Vol.54, N 1. - S.37-44.
- Zolotov A.N., Kontorovich A.EH., Starosyel'tsyev V.S., Surkov V.S., Trofimuk A.A., Fradkin G.S. Krityerii i pyerspyektivy nyeftyegazonosnosti vyerkhnyedokyembriiskikh otlozhyenii // Nyeftyegazonosnost' i voprosy osvoyeniya myestorozhdyenii nyefti i gaza YAkutii. - YAkutsk, 1990. - S.11-21.
State premium of 1994 in the field of science and technology was granted to the project to transform Selenga pulp-and-cardboard integrated works into the closed regime of water use. Among the winners is Nikolay Alekseevich ALDOKHIN, a researcher of Limnological institute of SB RAS.A unique technology concept has been offered to recycle the cleared sewage into the manufacture process, with its simultaneous demineralization directly within the technological scheme and with the regeneration of chemical ingredients that were previously dumped to Selenga and Baikal. The suggested technology concept is not only of ecological, but also of economic benefit. It completely eliminates the expense for water emissions and makes it possible to save expensive chemical ingredients when recycling them into the production (NVS, 1994, N 26-27).
State premium of the Russian Federation of 1994 was awarded to a collective of representatives of 4 scientific SB RAS subdivisions for a cycle of works "Nitroxyl radicals of imidazoline". The winners include corr. member R.Z.SAGDYEYEV, director of International tomography centre, V.I.OVCHARYENKO, doctor Chem. Sci., the head of a laboratory of the same centre, L.B.VOLODARSKII, doctor Chem. Sci., the head of a laboratory of Institute of organic chemistry (NIOCh), I.A.GRIGOR'YEV and V.A.RYEZNIKOV, doctors Chem. Sci., S.V.LARIONOV, cand.Chem.Sci., the head of a laboratory of the Institute of inorganic chemistry, and V.V.KHRAMTSOV, doctor Chem. Sciences, senior research associate of The Institute of chemical kinetics and combustion .
Nitroxyl radicals of imidazoline are a new class of paramagnetic organic compounds, namely, of stable radicals. They cause special attention due to the fact that they can be detected in ultra low concentrations and they can be an information source on the immediate environment of these molecules, on various characteristics of the object under study. Derivatives of imidazoline are a unique object to build tailor-made molecules. When appeared, they opened up absolutely new opportunities for solving some scientific and applied problems. Nitroxyl radicals of imidazoline allowed solving new problems in molecular biology and biophysics. The basic field of application of nitroxyl radicals is fundamental scientific research, but at the same time, solving applied problems with their help is possible. To take an illustration, it is possible to monitor underground streams of water, oil, which will allow, in its turn, solving the diversity of environmental problems and enhancing the potential of oil fields. Nitroxyl radicals are used as peculiar markers that rule out falsification of securities, petrol, or alternative production that needs to be falsification free.
- Volodarskii L.B., Grigor'yev I.A., Dikanov S.A., Ryeznikov V.A., SCukin G.I. Imidazolinovyye nitroksil'nyye radikaly. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1988. - 216 s.
Scientists of SB RAS are involved in three groups of authors that became the winners of the State premium. Within a group of authors, the rank is granted to employees of Institute of semiconductor physics, namely, to corr. member of RAS I.G.NYEIZVYESTNYI, the head of a department and Vice Director of ISP, and to V.N.SHUMSKII, doctor Phys&Math Sciences, the head of a laboratory, for "Experimental and theoretical study of a new class of photosensitive semi-conductor materials".
- Klimov A.EH., Nyeizvyestnyi I.G., SHumskii V.N. Izbytochnyye shumy v diodakh na osnovye Pb1-kh Snkh Te i ikh svyaz' s vol'tampyernymi kharaktyeristikami // Fiz. i tyekhn. poluprovodnikov. - 1983. - T.17, vyp.10. - S.1766-1770.
- Vasin O.I., Klimov A.EH., Nyeizvyestnyi I.G., SHumskii V.N. Molyekulyarnaya ehpitaksiya plyenok Pb1-khSnkhTe na podlozhkakh Ge, Si, GaAs, InSb, BaF2 // Povyerkhnost'. Fizika, khimiya, myekhanika. - 1985. - N 7. - S.66-72.
- Makarov O.A., Nyeizvyestnyi I.G., Sinyukov M.P., Suprun S.P., SHumskii V.N. CHuvstvityel'nost' gyetyerostruktur k osvyescyeniyu v oblasti vakuumnogo ul'trafiolyeta // Fiz. i tyekhn. poluprovodnikov. - 1989. - T.23, vyp.6. - S.1083-1041.
Within a group of authors, the State premium was awarded to S.P.GABUDA, doctor Phys&Math Sciences, and to N.K.MOROZ, cand. Phys&Math Sciences (the Institute of inorganic chemistry), for the development of quantum chemical and radiospectroscopic methods in chemistry of solids.
- Gabuda S.P., Plyetnyev R.N. Primyenyeniye YAMR v khimii tvyerdogo tyela. Nyeorganichyeskaya kristallokhimiya. - YEkatyerinburg, 1996. - 468 s.
- Moroz N.K., Krigyer G. YAdyernyi magnitnyi ryezonans i vodorodnaya svyaz' v kristallakh. - Novosibirsk, 1982. - 105 s.
For the first time the premiums were awarded to young scientists: junior research associate S.A.BOKUNOV, post-graduate student P.A.PYETUKHOV, junior research associate A.M.CHIBIRYAYEV from Institute of organic chemistry for a cycle of works "Nitrogen-bearing derivatives of natural terpenoids: the ways of looking at synthesis and prospects for utilization" (NVS, 1995, N 26-27).
State premium of Russia for young scientists for outstanding works in the field of science and technology was awarded to RUKAVISHNIKOV A.V., cand.Chem.Sci., research associate of the Institute of organic chemistry for a cycle of works "Highly effective preparations for agriculture and for timber-chemical raw".
Premium was granted to a cycle of works "Hereditary biochemical diversity, its function in evolution and individual development". Within a group of authors, the winners include O.L.SYEROV, doctor biol. Sciences, Vice Director of the Institute of cytology and genetics and N.P.MYERTVYETSOV, doctor biol. Sciences, Vice Director of the Institute of bioorganic chemistry.
- Syerov O.L. Pyeryenos gyenov v somatichyeskiye i polovyye klyetki. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1985. - 120 s.
- Myertvyetsov N.P. Ryegulyatsiya ehkspryessii gyenov styeroidnymi gormonami. - 2-ye izd., pyeryerab i dop. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1990. - 264 s.
- Myertvyetsov N.P., Styefanovich L.YE. Angiogyenin i myekhanizm angiogyenyeza. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1997. - 77 s.
- Myertvyetsov N.P. Isslyedovaniye byelkovo-pyeptidnykh gormonov myetodami gyennoi inzhyenyerii: V 2-kh ch. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1999. - CH.1. - 176 s.
Rank of winners of the State premium of Russia within a group of authors was awarded to a group of employees of Irkutsk institute of organic chemistry: to academician Michael Grigorevich VORONKOV, the adviser of RAS, the head of the project, to Vadim Aleksandrovich PYESTUNOVICH, head of a laboratory, doctor Chem. Sciences, to Valery Fedorovich SIDORKIN, cand.Chem.Sci., senior research associate, and to Yuli Leonidovich FROLOV, doctor Chem. Sciences, the deputy director, for creation and development of chemistry of organic compounds of penta-co-ordination silicon.
Within a collective of authors, the State premium of 1997 was granted to academician Nikolay Leontevich DOBRYETSOV, general director of the United Institute of geology, geophysics, and mineralogy, to Anatoly Grigorevich KIRDYASHKIN, doctor Eng. Sci., the head of a laboratory of the same institute, to corr. member Michael Ivanovich KUZ'MIN, director of the A.P.Vinogradov Institute of geochemistry of SB RAS for the cycle of works "Depth geodynamics" (NVS, 1997, N 24).
A cycle of works "Forecast, investigation, and development of gas fields of Far North in Siberia" has been pointed out with the State premium. The group of authors includes academician S.GOL'DIN, director of the Institute of geophysics, YU.KARAGODIN, doctor of geol.-mineral. Sciences, the head of a laboratory of the Institute of geology of oil and gas, F.GURARI, doctor geol.-mineral. Sciences, principal research associate of SNIIGGiMS.
- Surkov V.S., Gurari F.G., Kontorovich A.EH.Gyeologiya i nyeftyegazonosnost' myestorozhdyenii Zapadnoi Sibiri // Otyech. gyeologiya [MGK - XXXI: Tyez. dokl.], 2000. - N 8. Spyets. vyp.68.
- Gol'din S.V. K tyeorii pryeobrazovaniya syeismogramm v glubinnyye i vryemyennyye razryezy // Myetody raschyeta i intyerpryetatsii syeismichyeskikh volnovykh polyei. - Novosibirsk, 1991. - S.5-44: 9 il. - Bibliogr.: 13 nazv. - (Tr. In-ta gyeol. i gyeofiz. SO AN SSSR; Vyp.779).
- Gol'din S.V. O razvitii gyeologichyeskogo napravlyeniya v syeismorazvyedkye // Gyeologiya i problyemy poiskov novykh krupnykhmyestorozhdyenii nyefti i gaza v Sibiri (Ryezul'taty rabot po Myezhvyedomstvyennoi ryegional'noi nauchnoi programmye "Poisk" za 1994 god). CH.2. - Novosibirsk, 1996. - S.63-66.
- Gurari F.G., Mikulyenko K.I., Trushkova L.YA., Starosyel'tsyev V.S., Surkov V.S., Fotiadi EH.EH., Zimin YU.G., Kontorovich A.EH., Karogodin YU.N., Gurova T.I., Salmanov F.K., Trofimuk A.A. Zakonomyernosti razmyescyeniya i usloviya formirovaniya zalyezhyei nyefti i gaza v myezozoiskikh otlozhyeniyakh Zapadno-Sibirskoi nizmyennosti. - M.: Nyedra, 1972. - 312 s.: il. - Bibliogr.: 186 nazv.
Ranks of the winners of the State premium of Russia, within a group of authors, were granted to academician S.BAGAYEV, director of the Institute of laser physics, YE.BAKLANOV and V.KLYEMYENT'YEV, doctors Phys&Math Sciences, principal research associates, for creating frequency-ultrastable lasers, means of measurement of optical frequencies, and their application in precision measurements.
- Modern Problems of Laser Physics: Int. symp. MPLP'95, Novosibirsk, Russia, Aug.28 - Sept.2, 1995: Proc. / Ed. S.N.Bagaev, V.I.Denisov. - Novosibirsk, 1996. - 666 p.: ill.
Contents: S.N.Bagaev, E.V.Baklanov, V.I.Denisov, I.I.Korel Ultrastable Lasers in Gravitational Experiments. - P.211-218.
- S.N.Bagaev, E.V.Baklanov. Possibilities of Using Ultrastable Lasers for Detection of Gravitational Waves // Laser Physics. - 1996. - Vol.6, N 2. - P.311-313.
- Modern Problems of Laser Physics: 2nd Int. symp., Novosibirsk, Russia, July 28 - Aug. 2, 1997: Proc. in 2v. / Ed. S.N.Bagaev, V.I.Denisov. - Novosibirsk, 1997.
- Vol.1. - 606 p.
- Vol.2. - 462 p.
Contents: S.N.Bagaev, E.V.Baklanov. Possibilities of using ultra-stable lasers for gravitational waves detection. - P.533-539.
- Bagayev S.N., Zakhar'yash V.F., Klyemyent'yev V.M., CHyebotayev V.P. EHkspyerimyental'nyye isslyedovaniya ehkvidistantnosti raspryedyelyeniya mod i stabilizatsii myezhmodovykh biyenii po tokurazryada v Nye - Ne/Ne-lazyerye pri polnoi samosinkhronizatsii mod // Kvantovaya ehlyektronika. - 1996. - T.23, N 9. - S.807-810.
- Bagayev S.N., Klyemyent'yev V.M., CHyebotayev V.P. Ob izmyeryenii absolyutnoi chastoty He - Ne/CH4 - lazyera // Pis'ma v ZHEHTF. - 1987. - T.45, vyp.2. - S.67-69.
- Bagayev S.N., Byezrodnyi A.YE., CHyebotayev V.P. Vysokostabil'nyi He - Ne/CH4 - Lazyer dlya pryetsyezionnykh chastotnykh izmyeryenii // Optika i spyektroskopiya. - 1990. - T.69, vyp.3. - S.684-686.
Developing and promoting high-informative methods and quality monitoring systems for agricultural raw and food production has also been pointed out with the State premium. The group of awarded authors involves S.BYEDNARZHYEVSKII, doctor Eng. Sci., director of a department of "Siberian convent" Inter-regional association, YU.VYERYASOV, general director of "VINAP" Open Society, corr. member A.VLASYENKO, director of Sib. Scientific research institute of agriculture and chemicalization of agriculture of SB of Russian Academy of Agrarian Sciences, A.NYESTYERYENKO, general director of Open Society "Kuibyshyev alcoholic beverage products", and G.SMIRNOV, doctor Phys&Math Sciences.
State premium in the field of science and technology for 1999 was awarded to academician Nikolay PUZYRYEV (UIGGaM) - for his monograph "Methods and objects of seismic research. Introduction into general seismology". For the first time in the domestic and world literature, the authors of the monograph have considered in the common context modern methods of investigation of both deep structure of terrestrial entrails, including search for minerals, and spontaneous seismic processes, first of all earthquakes.
- Puzyryev N.N. Myetody i ob'yekty syeismichyeskikh isslyedovanii. Vvyedyeniye v obscuyu syeismologiyu / RAN. Sib. otd-niye. Ob'yed. In-t gyeologii, gyeofiziki i minyeralogii. - Novosibirsk: Izd-vo SO RAN, NITS OIGGM, 1997. - 301 s.
Group of scientists from the Novosibirsk Institute of bioorganic chemistry of SB RAS was granted the rank of winners of the State premium of 1999 for their work "Derivatives of oligonucleotides - biologically active compounds and research tools of protein-nucleic interactions". These include corr. member Valentine VLASOV, director of the institute, Valentine ZARYTOVA, Galina KARPOVA, George NYEVINSKII, doctors of sciences, heads of laboratories, Alija VYENYAMINOVA, leading research associate, and Dmitry GRAIFYER, Evgenie IVANOVA, Leonid YAKUBOV, seniors research associates.
- Vlasov V.V., Nyechayeva M.V., Baiborodin S.I. i dr. Pogloscyennyye klyetkoi oligonuklyeotidy bystro nakaplivayutsya v yadrye // Dokl. Ros. AN. - 1995. - T.345, N 1. - S.123-126.
- Syergyeyev D.S., Dyenisov A.YU., Zarytova V.F. Struktura oligonuklyeotidnogo proizvodnogo blyeomitsina A5 po dannym spyektroskopii 13S-YAMR // Bioorgan. khimiya. - 1996. - T.22, N 1. - S.54-57.
- Vorob'yev P.YE., Markushin YU.YA., Syergyeyev D.S., Zarytova V.F. Povyshyeniye ehffyektivnosti sait-spyetsifichyeskogo rasscyeplyeniya DNK-mishyeni blyeomitsinovym proizvodnym tyetranuklyeotida s pomosc'yu oligonuklyeotidov - ehffyektorov // Bioorgan. khimiya. - 1996. - T.22, N 2. - S.111-116.
- Amirkhanov N.V., Nyeronova N.V., Zarytova V.F. Ryeaktsionnosposobnyye proizvodnyye fosfotioatnykh analogov oligonuklyeotidov: [Soobsc.] // Bioorgan. khimiya. - 2000. - T.26, N 2. - S.141-150.
- Bugryeyev D.V., Nyevinskii G.A. Vozmozhnosti myetoda postadiinogo uslozhnyeniya liganda v isslyedovanii byelkovo - nuklyeinovykh vzaimodyeistvii: myekhanizmy funktsionirovaniya nyekotorykh fyermyentov ryeplikatsii ryeparatsii, topoizomyerizatsii i ryestriktsii // Biokhimiya. - 1999. - T.64, N 3. - S.291-305.
- SHyestova O.YE., Andryeyeva A.YU., Vlasov V.V., YAkubov L.A. Transport komplyeksov oligonuklyeotidov s byelkami klyetochnoi povyerkhnosti v klyetochnoye yadro // Dokl. Ros. Akad. nauk. - 1999. - T.368, N 2. - S.264-267.
State premium in science and technology of 2000 was awarded to a collective of scientists and experts for development and promotion of a complex to control rock bumps on mines of Russia. Among the winners is academician Michael Vladimirovich KURLYENYA, director of The mining institute of SB RAS.
The following persons became the winners of the State premium of Russia of 2001 in the field of science and technology: academician A.M.BUDKYER (posthumously), academician A.N.SKRINSKII, corr. member V.V.PARKHOMCHUK, D.V.PYESTRIKOV, doctor Phys&Math sciences, R.A.SALIMOV, doctor Eng. Sci., B.N.SUKHINA, doctor Eng. Sci., corr. member N.S.DIKANSKII, corr. member I.N.MYESHKOV, for a cycle of works "A procedure for electronic cooling the beams of heavy charged particles".
- Budkyer A.M., Dikanskii N.S., Kudyelainyen V.I., Myeshkov I.N., Parkhomchuk V.V., Pyestrikov D.V., Skrinskii A.N., Sukhina B.N. Pyervyye raboty po ehlyektronnomu okhlazhdyeniyu // Tr. 4 Vsyesoyuz. sovyesc. po uskorityelyam zaryazhyennykh chastits, Moskva, 18-20 noyab. 1974. - M.: Nauka, 1975. - T.2. - S.309-312.
- Budkyer A.M., Bulushyev A.F., Dikanskii N.S., Kononov V.I., Kudyelainyen V.I., Myeshkov I.N., Parkhomchuk V.V., Pyestrikov D.V., Skrinskii A.N., Sukhina B.N. Novyye ryezul'taty isslyedovanii po ehlyektronnomu okhlazhdyeniyu // Tr. 5 Vsyesoyuz. sovyesc. po uskorityelyam zaryazhyennykh chastits, Dubna, 5-7 okt. 1976. - M.: Nauka,1977. - T.1. - S.236-240.
- Budkyer A.M., Bulushyev A.F., Dyerbyenyev A.S., Dikanskii N.S., Kudyelainyen V.I., Myeshkov I.N., Parkhomchuk V.V., Pyestrikov D.V., Skrinskii A.N., Sukhina B.N. Sostoyaniye rabot po ehlyektronnomu okhlazhdyeniyu // Tr. 10 Myezhdunar. konf. po uskorityelyam zaryazhyennykh chastits vysokikh ehnyergii, Protvino, iyun' 1977. - Syerpukhov, 1977. - T.1. - S.498-509.
- Budkyer A.M., Skrinskii A.N., Dikanskii N.S., Myeshkov I.N., Parkhomchuk V.V., Dyerbyenyev A.S., Salimov, Pyestrikov D.V., Sukhina B.N. Myetod ehlyektronnogo okhlazhdyeniya v uskorityelyakh i nakopityelyakh zaryazhyennykh chastits // Fundamyental'nyye isslyedovaniya. Fiziko-matyematichyeskiye i tyekhnichyeskiye nauki. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1977. - S.104-107.
- Budkyer A.M., Skrinskii A.N. EHlyektronnoye okhlazhdyeniye i novyye vozmozhnosti v fizikye ehlyemyentarnykh chastits // Uspyekhi fiz. nauk. - 1978. - T.124, N 4. - S.561-595.
- Parkhomchuk V.V., Pyestrikov D.V. Razvitiye i pyerspyektivy myetoda ehlyektronnogo okhlazhdyeniya // XVII Sovyesc. po uskorityelyam zaryazhyennykh chastits, Protvino, 17-20 okt. 2000: Sb. dokl. / GNTS RF. In-t fiziki vysokikh ehnyergii. - Protvino, 2000. - T.2. - S.39-46.
- Parkhomchuk V., Pestrikov D. Coherent instabilities at electron cooling // Workshop on beam cooling and related topics, Montreux, Switzerland, 4-8 oct., 1993: Proc. / Ed. by J.Rosser. - Geneva: CERN, 1994. - P.327-329.
State premium pointed out a cycle of works from a series "Folklore monuments of nations from Siberia and Far East". The awarded persons include N.A.ALYEKSYEYEV, doctor of hist. sciences, head of a sector of the Institute of philology from the United institute of history, philology, and philosophy, YE.N.KUZMINA, leading scientific associate of the same institute, candidate of philological sciences, senior research associate S.P.ROZHNOVA, academician A.P.DYERYEVYANKO, director of the Institute of archeology and ethnography, A.N.MYRYEYEVA, candidate of philological sciences, senior research associate of the Institute of Northern small nations, M.I.TULOKHONOV, doctor of philological sciences, head of a department of the Institute of Mongol nation, Buddha and Tibet studies, and A.B.SOKTOYEV, corr. member of RAS (posthumously).
State premium of Russia of 2001 was awarded to V.N.OVSYUK, doctor Phys&Math sciences, the deputy director in scientific work of the Institute of semiconductor physics from the United institute of semiconductor physics for a cycle of works "Electronic and atomic processes on the surface of solids".
- Kravchyenko A.F., Ovsyuk V.N. EHlyektronnyye protsyessy v tvyerdotyel'nykh sistyemakh ponizhyennoi razmyernosti. - Novosibirsk: NGU, 2000. - 447 s.
- Matrichnyye fotopriyemnyye ustroistva infrakrasnogo diapazona / Otv. ryed. Sinitsa S.P.; Ros. Akad. nauk. Sib. otd-niye. In-t fiziki poluprovodnikov. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2001. - 375 s.
State premium of the Russian Federation on science and technology of 2002 was awarded to Anatoly Aleksandrovich VASILYEV, doctor Phys&Math sciences, principal scientific associate of M.A.Lavrentyev Institute of hydrodynamics of SB RAS, and to Vladislav Vladimirovich MITROFANOV, doctor Phys&Math sciences, (posthumously) for a cycle of works (the co-authorship) "Initiation and dissemination of waves of a detonation in open space" (NVS, 2004, N 4).
State premium on science and technology of 2002 was awarded to academician YERSHOV Yury Leonidovich for a monograph "Multiply normalized fields".
- YErshov YU.L. Kratno normirovannyye polya (Sibirskaya shkola algyebry i logiki). - Novosibirsk: Nauch. kn., 2000. - 330 s.
State premium on science and technology of 2002 was awarded to IMAYEV Valery Sulejmanovich, doctor of geol.-miner. sciences, leading scientific associate of the Institute of Earth Crust of SB RAS and to KHROMOVSKIKH Vladimir Sergeevich, doctor of geol.-miner. sciences (posthumously), for a project (the co-authorship) "General seismic subdivision of the territory of the Russian Federation into districts: methodology and OSR-97 set of maps"(NVS, 2004, N 5).
State premium was granted to BYELYAYEVA Elena Sergeevna, Dr.Sci.Biol., principal scientific associate of the Institute of cytology and genetics of SB RAS, head of a laboratory of ICaG SB RAS, to ZHIMULYEV Igor Fedorovich, corresponding member of RAS, leading scientific associate of ICaG SB RAS, to SYEMYESHIN Valery Fedorovich, Dr.Sci.Biol., for a cycle of works (the co-authorship) "Genome organization and regulation of gene activity in eucariotes".
State premium of 2002 was granted to IKORSKIY Vladimir Nikolaevich, Doctor of Chemistry, leading scientific associate of the Institute of inorganic chemistry of SB RAS, for the project (the co-authorship) "Polynuclear compounds: molecular magnetics and catalysis".
State premium of the Russian Federation in science and technology of 2003 was awarded to TYESHUKOV Vladimir Mihailovich (within a group of authors), corr. member of the Russian academy of sciences, director of M.A.Lavrentyev Institute of hydrodynamics of SB RAS, and to LYAPIDYEVSKII Valery Yurevich, doctor in physics and mathematics, principal scientific associate of the same institute for a cycle of works into "Nonlinear waves in the continuous media that are described by hyperbolic systems of high order equations: breaks and their structures"(NVS, 2005, N 1).
- Lyapidyevskii V.YU., Tyeshukov V.M. Matyematichyeskiye modyeli rasprostranyeniya dlinnykh voln v nyeodnorodnoi zhidkosti. - Novosibirsk: SO RAN, 2000.- 419 s.
State premium on science and technology of 2003 was granted to TOLSTIKOV Gyenrikh Aleksandrovich (within a group of authors), academician, the adviser of RAS at the N.N.Vorozhtsov Novosibirsk institute of organic chemistry of SB RAS за работу "Metal complex catalysis in organic and organometallic synthesis" (Rossiiskaya gazyeta, 2004, October 16).
State premium on science and technology of 2003 was granted to SHAIDUROV Vladimir Viktorovich (within a group of authors), corr. member of RAS, director of the Institute of computing simulation of SB RAS for a cycle of basic works on creating and the subsequent implementation of a highly effective multigrid method to solve numerically a wide class of problems in mathematical physics (Rossiiskaya gazyeta, 2004, October 16).
State premium on science and technology of 2003 was granted to ROSTOV Vladislav Vladimirovich (the co-authorship), doctor in physics and mathematics, leading scientific associate of the Institute of high-precision electronics of SB RAS for studying the stimulated radiation of high-precision relativistic electron beams and for creating the super-power vacuum microwave generators (Rossiiskaya gazyeta, 2004, October 16).
State premium of the Russian Federation of 2003 for young scientists for outstanding achievements in the field of science and technology was granted to Michael KATASONOV, Vasily SOVA, and Valery CHYERNORAI, the employees of the Institute of theoretical and applied mechanics of SB RAS. The great award was granted to a cycle of works "The function of longitudinal structures during laminar-turbulent transition in near-wall currents". A new scientific direction of a fundamental importance for flight vehicles and navigation vehicles has been discovered. (NVS, 2004, N 44).
State premium on science and technology of 2004 was granted to academician MOLODIN Vyacheslav Ivanovich and to POLOSMAK Natalia Viktorovna, doctor of historical sciences (the Institute of archeology and ethnography of SB RAS) for the discovery and exploration of unique complexes of pazyrykskaya culture of VI-III centuries B.C. in the territory of Mountain Altai (NVS, 2005, N 23).
- Molodin V.I. Dryevnyeishiye naskal'nyye izobrazhyeniya ploskogor'ya Ukok=The most ancient rock-depictions of the Ukok plateau / V.I.Molodin, D.V.CHyeryemisin; Otv. ryed. Dyeryevyanko A.P.; Ros. akad. nauk. Sib. otd-niye. In-t arkhyeologii i ehtnogorafii. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1999. - 160 s.
- Molodin V.I. Dryevnosti ploskogor'ya Ukok: tainy, syensatsii, otkrytiya: Nauch.-popul. ochyerki. - Novosibirsk: Infolio-pryess, 2000. - 189 s.
- Fyenomyen altaiskikh mumii=Phenomenon of the altai mummies /A.P.Dyeryevyanko, V.I.Molodin, N.N.Mikhailov, A.G.Ryed'kin; Otv. ryed. Dyeryevyanko A.P., Molodin V.I.; Ros. akad. nauk. Sib. otd-niye. In-t arkhyeologii i ehtnografii. - Novosibirsk: In-t arkhyeologii i ehtnografii SO RAN, 2000. - 318 s.
- Arkhyeologichyeskiye pamyatniki ploskogor'ya Ukok (Gornyi Altai) / V.I.Molodin, N.V.Polos'mak, A.V.Novikov i dr.; Otv. ryed. V.I.Molodin; Ros. akad. nauk, Sib. otd-niye, In-t arkhyeologii i ehtnografii. - Novosibirsk: In-t arkhyeologii i ehtnografii SO RAN, 2004. - 255 s. - (Matyerialy po arkhyeologii Sibiri; Vyp.3)
- Polos'mak N.V. Vsadniki Ukoka. - Novosibirsk: Infolio-Pryess, 2001. - 335 s.
State premium of the Russian Federation of 2005 in the field of science and technologies was awarded to SKRINSKII Alexander Nikolaevich (G.I.Budker Institute of nuclear physics of SB RAS) for the outstanding achievements in the field of high-energy physics (NVS, 2006, N 25).
- Skrinskii A.N. Uskorityel'nyye i dyetyektornyye pyerspyektivy fiziki ehlyemyentarnykh chastits // Uspyekhi fizichyeskikh nauk. - 1982. - T.138, N1. - S.3-43.
- Lotov K.V. Plazmyennaya kompyensatsiya polyei vstryechnykh puchkov v myuonnom kollaidyerye / Lotov K.V., Skrinskii A.N., YAshin A.V. - Novosibirsk, 1998. - S. 1-16. - ( Pryeprint / Ros. akad. nauk, Sib. otd-niye, Institut yadyernoi fiziki im. G.I.Budkyera; N 98-41)
- Parkhomchuk V.V. EHlyektronnoye okhlazhdyeniye-35 lyet razvitiya / Parkhomchuk V.V., Skrinskii A.N. // Uspyekhi fizichyeskikh nauk. - 2000. - T.170, N5. - 473-493.
- Istochnik sinkhrotronnogo izluchyeniya tryet'yego pokolyeniya v OIYAI / Balalykin N.I., Byeloshitskii P.F., Kadyshyevskii V.G., Kobyets V.V., Myeshkov I.N., Morozov N.A., Sidorov G.I., Sisakyan A.N., Syryesin YE.M., Titkova I.V., SHirkov G.D., YUrkov M.V., Antokhin YE.I., Voblyi P.D., Kulipanov G.N., Lyevichyev YE.B., Myezyentsyev N.A., Skrinskii A.N., Mikhailin V.V., Kolobanov V.N., Lyuks G., Maas R., van Middyel'kop G., Spyelt YA. // Atomnaya ehnyergiya. - 2001. - T.91. - N4. - S. 300-307.